Balloon Decorations For Conventions & Trade Shows
Conventions and Trade Shows can be brutal for appearances. They are generally in a large non-discript hall that has an industrial look.
We are experts at taking such a space and
- Bringing the ceiling down so you don’t have that big empty feel. It’s cozier.
- Creating an entrance that reflects the theme or name of the show.
- Defining areas such as at a food show. We may decorate the Italian area red, white and green while decorating the dessert area with large ice cream cones.
- Reflecting the theme of an event. We did one food show whose theme was Board Games. We built the Monopoly Man, tokens, dice, and more to show off their theme. Another show we built a Western Theme Party complete with cactus, horse balloons, western sky clouds and cowboy boots.
We decorate and/or shoot confetti at several large sporting events, (ACC, NCAA, Olympic Trials, Davidson Cup, NASCAR, trade shows and Christmas Shows (Carolina Craftsman, Holiday Market, Christmas Carousel) with the idea in mind of making the room fit the theme or desired feel for the event as well as taking away from that large empty industrial feel.
Trade Shows, Conventions, and Large Events
- Camping World
- Various Chamber of Commerce Show
- Food Shows
- Carolina Craftsman
- Holiday Market
- Christmas Carousel
- Carolina Christmas
- Jewelry Shows